Options Naturopathic Clinic is a socially and environmentally conscious company that is committed to providing the best natural health care choices.
Founded by Dr. Erin Holston Singh in Cleveland, Ohio in 2000, the Clinic aids individuals as they seek a balanced, sustainable, and natural approach to health. Additionally, we aim to educate the public about the important connections between environmental issues and human health. Dr. Erin has been seeing patients since her 1998 graduation from the National College of Natural Medicine in 1998 and continues as the primary physician in the Cleveland Heights office.
Dr. Laura Cahill Sleggs is another physician who periodically visits Ohio from her primary practice in upstate New York, and provides back-up support to Dr. Erin Julia Smith, CST is a Biodynamic Cranial Sacral therapist seeing clients at Options to complete our vision of whole health.
We are vocal advocates of supplement quality and manufacturer responsibility. Most consumers are unaware of the contamination issues evident in bargain brand supplements found on the web and in stores. Additionally, there are serious concerns with the manufacturing practices of many supplement companies. For that reason, our secure Online Store is stocked solely and specifically with products that meet stringent industry standards in terms of purity and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), a benchmark for supplement manufacturing excellence. One area of our focus is the need for more sustainable packaging that what is currently in use. By pushing back on our suppliers, and by insisting on environmental responsibility and pure supplements, we take an active role in promoting the intricately linked health of people and nature.
If your health situation is too overwhelming or complex, consultations are available. Just call or e-mail to schedule one. If you are not sure if a consultation is right for you, see our section on How Complex is Your Health Problem?
Our mission is to provide you the most effective and sustainable natural health care options.
The Core Values That Guide Us Are:
- Meet or exceed our customers’ expectations by providing exceptional service, fresh health educational perspectives and the highest quality products
- Constantly Challenge Status Quo and Drive Improvement in our personal and business behavior
- Treat our associates, patients, customers, vendors and colleagues with honesty, respect and humility
- When in doubt, always take the high road
- Strive to build a positive, honest, and invigorating environment
- Provide a setting where the fundamental causes of illness can be explored and appropriately addressed.
- Provide patients with options outside of mainstream conventional care.