Options Naturopathic Clinic is a socially and environmentally conscious company that is committed to providing the best natural health care choices.
Founded by Dr. Erin Holston Singh in Cleveland, Ohio in 2000, the Clinic aids individuals as they seek a balanced, sustainable, and natural approach to health. Dr. Erin has been seeing patients since her graduation from the National College of Natural Medicine in 1998 and continues as the primary physician in the Cleveland Heights office.
Dr. Laura Mouriño is a naturopathic doctor, a graduate of National University of Natural Medicine formerly known as National College of Natural Medicine. Together with her team at Options, she seeks to support individuals in their journey to optimal health through natural means. As advocates for true healing, we aim to educate the public about the important connections between social issues, environmental concerns, and human health.
We are vocal advocates of supplement quality and manufacturer responsibility. Consumers are often unaware of the contamination issues evident in bargain brand supplements found on the web and in stores. Additionally, there are serious concerns with the manufacturing practices of many supplement companies. For that reason, our secure Online Store is stocked solely and specifically with products that meet stringent industry standards in terms of purity and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), a benchmark for supplement manufacturing excellence. One area of our focus is the need for more sustainable packaging that what is currently in use. By pushing back on our suppliers, and by insisting on environmental responsibility and pure supplements, we take an active role in promoting the intricately linked health of people and nature.
If your health situation is too overwhelming or complex, consultations are available. Just call or e-mail to schedule one. If you are not sure if a consultation is right for you, see our section on How Complex is Your Health Problem?
Our mission is to provide you the most effective and sustainable natural health care options.
The Core Values That Guide Us Are:
- Meet or exceed our customers expectations by providing exceptional service, fresh health educational perspectives and the highest quality products
- Constantly Challenge Status Quo and Drive Improvement in our personal and business behavior
- Treat our associates, patients, customers, vendors and colleagues with honesty, respect and humility
- When in doubt, always take the high road
- Strive to build a positive, honest, and invigorating environment
- Provide a setting where the fundamental causes of illness can be explored and appropriately addressed.
- Provide patients with options outside of mainstream conventional care.