In an effort to streamline communication, keep our appointment fees as low as possible and to support Dr. Erin in keeping a balanced, sustainable workload we use a pre-paid tiered email system.
Please read and choose the appropriate option to pre-pay. Please note: email is not to be used as a substitute for office visits and we reserve the right to schedule a follow-up office visit instead of responding to your email. In these instances, you will not be charged for your email.
We thank you for working with us as we continue to find new ways to help serve you best!
|Category||Explanation||Tier & Fee|
|Existing Patient, Short Description/Question, Reply Requested.||Purpose: To ask a yes or no question with brief explanation that does not require.
Description: A short descriptive paragraph 3 to 5 sentences in length with a yes or no question. Responses generally arrive within 24 business hours.
|Tier 1: $10|
|Existing Patient, Description/Question, Medium-Longer Reply Requested.||Purpose: To ask a question or multiple questions that require a more descriptive response, or require Dr. Erin to reference your chart notes.
Description: A descriptive paragraph of your issue less than 500 words including bulleted/numbered questions. Responses generally arrive within 48 business hours.
|Tier 2: $50|
|Referral Letter, Letter for Travel, Other Medically-Related Letter.||If you are in need of a letter, please provide the following:
||Tier 3 : $25|
Steps to Pre-Pay for Email Response
1. Choose the Tier Fee from the drop down menu above that is appropriate for you.
2. Click the “PAY NOW” button and you will be taken to the PAYPAL SECURE CHECKOUT
3. Don’t have a PAYPAL account? No Problem!
On the Paypal Page, look at the right column and choose the second option on the right entitled “Don’t Have A PayPal Account.”
Enter your credit or debit card information, email and billing address. All credit cards are accepted.
You will receive a confirmation email that payment has been received.
4. Once you have submitted payment, please email your questions to [email protected] if you have not already done so.
5. Depending on your need, here is the turn around time to expect for a reply:
- If you chose Tier 1 or Tier 2, please allow 48 hours for a response to arrive via email. If your request is urgent, call the office (i.e. please do not rely on email for urgent matters).
- If you chose Tier 3, please allow 72 hours for a response to arrive via email.
If you feel this is a life threatening emergency or an urgent matter please call our office.