A-F Betafood includes an array of whole food and other ingredients, including beet juice, to support healthy fat digestion.
- Supports normal processing of dietary fats for supporting cholesterol metabolism
- Supports healthy bowel functioning
- Supports bile production in the liver and healthy bile flow in the gallbladder
- Helps maintain healthy levels of fat in the liver
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A, Cataplex F, and Betafood
What is A-F Betafood?
A-F Betafood is a beet supplement containing the complex nutritional
benefit of both the beet leaf and the beet root. Multiple bioactive
compounds in beet root are under review for possible health benefits,1 as are the phytochemicals in beet leaves.2
Naturally occurring betaine in beet roots and leaves supplies cellular
factors used in the processing of homocysteine to methionine, as well as
support for normal fluid balance in cells.3 The minerals and
vitamins present in beets work together with other ingredients in A-F
Betafood to promote healthy liver metabolism and cellular function.
Ingredients:Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Iodine, Beet (root)?, carrot (root)?, sweet potato?,oat flour?, dried beet (leaf) juice?, rice (bran)?, calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, bovine liver?, nutritional yeast?, bovine kidney?, bovine prostate?, alfalfa flour?, bovine orchic extract?, bovine liver fat extract?, flaxseed oil extract?, vitamin E (sunflower), and sunflower lecithin?.
Other ingredients include:
Dosage: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.