Warm up with a delicious, nutritious, and low-carb apple cider perfect for fall and winter. Great for low-carb, clean-keto, ketotarian, vegan, and paleo lifestyles.
- 10 oz filtered water
- 1 tbsp Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Stevia Liquid or Monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp mulling spice mix (orange peel, cinnamon, cloves, allspice)
- Boil water in a kettle.
- Place mulling spice in tea strainer within a mug then pour over spices with the freshly boiled water
- Steep for at least 10 minutes
- Remove tea strainer and spices from mug
- Pour in sweetener and Apple Cider Vinegar and stir.
- Enjoy! (Hot!)
Graciously borrowed from Convenientketo.net