- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops grass-fed whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup grass-fed ghee, melted
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Rub the bottom of your loaf pan with ghee or avocado oil to prevent sticking.
- In a food processor, pulse the macadamia nuts for about 30-45 seconds or until it creates a flour consistency.
- Add the almond flour, whey protein, flax seeds, baking soda, and himalayan salt to the food processor. Continue to pulse until ingredients are mixed well.
- In a medium size bowl beat eggs, egg whites, melted ghee and apple cider vinegar with a whisk.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes.
Makes 1 loaf to store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.